Haunt an enemy with a spirit, dealing
1465%weapon damage as Cold over
6seconds. If the enemy dies, the spirit will haunt another nearby enemy.
Haunt does damage to whatever enemy it possesses. Note that an enemy can only be affected by one Haunt at a time.
- Consuming Spirit—The spirit returns 413Life per second (unlocked at level 18).
- Resentful Spirits—Release two spirits with every cast (unlocked at level 23).
- Lingering Spirits—If there are no enemies left, the spirit will linger for up to 10 seconds looking for new enemies (unlocked at level 35).
- Grasping Spirit—Slow the movement of haunted enemies by 60%(unlocked at level 48).
- Draining Spirit—The spirit returns 25Mana per second (unlocked at level 57).
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Haunt, Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed on 2014-03-04
- ↑ 2013-03-04, BlizzCon 2013 – Diablo III: Gameplay Systems + Crusader Panel Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2014-03-04
|Witch Doctor Skills|
| Primary Skills |
Poison Dart • Corpse Spiders • Plague of Toads • Firebomb