Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This item originally only dropped during Season Four, but since its end, drops for all characters.
The unique affix works the first time after combat starts, separately for each enemy. Leaving combat and engaging the unfinished foe again will Charm them anew. It affects all sources of damage, including affixes and on-death explosions. In return, it only applies to attacks that hit the Witch Doctor: damage done to pets will not be reduced and will not trigger Charm.
Stats (Level 70)Edit
The enchanter Yanashima hired the famous craftsman Paul of Westmarch to help create a mojo of great power. At a critical moment, Paul's cat Henri leapt into the mix, deep in pursuit of a mouse. Now an inseparable part of the mojo, Henri is said to be eternally searching for that mouse, which has never been seen since.
- When dropped on the ground, this item will display as a peacefully sleeping cat, in a pose it cannot take while hand-held.
- It also has a unique dropping / inventory sound: a mild meow.
- The unique affix of this item seems to have been redesigned from that of Sorrowful Countenance, a planned mojo that never made it into the game.
- It is the only class-specific Seasonal item in game that does not augment any specific skill of the class it is designed for.
- The idea for the mojo came from work between Aaron Gaines and Paul David. The art was designed first, and Gaines joked that the cat would have to be named. David ended up naming the cat "Mojo," and modeled it after his own cat Henri.
- ↑ 2016-03-26, TWO YEARS, TONS OF ART—CELEBRATING REAPER OF SOULS. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2016-04-16