|This article is a Character Build. You can help Diablo Wiki by Improving it.
Horker, The Gold Find Barbarian, or Gambler is a barbarian build that specializes in finding gold and gambling.
- It makes sense to gamble only if your character is at least level 93.
- Best way to make money is killing Travincal council.
- Character level is the only thing that matters in gambling.
- Battle Command
- Natural Resistance
- Increased Speed
- Increased Stamina
- Find Potion
- Leap Attack
- Double Swing
- Double Throw
Remaining points go to Iron Skin.
- Strength: enough to wear the heaviest item.
- Dexterity: just like strength
- Vitality: rest
- Energy: none
- two Blades of Ali Baba inserted with two Lem Runes or 6 socketed weapon inserted with six Lem Runes .
- rare/crafted 70% extra gold from monsters amulet, preferably with + to all resistances attribute.
- two Dwarf Stars
- Goldwrap, preferably upgraded.
- Edge Rune Word in low dex required 3 socketed bow - it gives you Reduces All Vendor Prices 15% when gambling
- Weapon: Breath of the Dying Rune Word in ethereal War Pike.
- Armor: Fortitude in nice def eth armor.
- Helm: Andariel's Visage with Ral Rune inserted.
Gold find procedure Edit
- Make sure all your gold is in the stash.
- Take Travincal waypoint.
- use War Cries skills and
- Run to the council.
- If Mercenary has left behind - enter Durance of Hate and re-enter Travincal.
- Kill council members with Whirlwind.
- Use Berserk to kill physical resistants.
- Use Frenzy to kill mana burnings.
- Switch to extra gold weapons.
- Search all bodies with Find items skill.
- Pick up all money and presumably valuable items.
- Repeat until you can't carry any more gold.
- Go gambling.
- Wear Edge bow
- Go to Alkor and gamble - best items to gamble are: tiaras/coronets/circlets, amulets, rings, gloves, boots and belts.
|Popular Barbarian builds|
|Whirlwind Barb • Frenzy Barb • Concentrator • Berserker • Dragoon • Singer • Immortal King Barbarian • Executioner • Horker|