Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Hungering Arrow|
Class: Demon Hunter
Required Level: 1
Skill Category: Primary
Generate: 4 Hatred
Fire a magically imbued arrow that seeks out enemies for 155% damage as Physical and has a 35% chance to pierce through them.
Damage Type: Physical
Other Stats: Requires Ranged Weapon
A magically-imbued arrow flies faster and may home at enemy (making rather sharp angle turns to hit its target). It is very effective when firing off-screen or firing blind.
The first enemy the arrow hits will suffer Physical damage, and there is also a chance that the arrow will pierce through the enemy, continuing its flight (it may even turn around 180 degrees and hit the same target again) with same damage on hit and same chances to pierce again. The cycle can repeat, until the pierce check fails.
Generates Hatred even if it does not hit anything (but only once per arrow).
- Puncturing Arrow: chance to pierce increases to 50%.
- Serrated Arrow: damage type changes to Fire, Hatred generation increases to 7.
- Scatter Shot: damage type turns to Lightning. If the original arrow pierces the enemy, it splits into three similar arrows, although these arrows may not split any further (but may pierce as usual). Damage of split arrows remains same.
- Devouring Arrow: damage type changes to Cold. Every time an arrow pierces, its damage increases by 70%, stacking directly (that is, 140% increased damage if the arrow pierces twice).
- Spray of Teeth: a Critical Hit of each arrow will deal 60% damage as Physical to all enemies within 10 yards of the victim, including the primary target, regardless of whether or not the arrow pierces.
- Hunter's Wrath (Legendary Belt): increases Attack Speed of the skill by 30% and damage by 45-60%.
- Wraps of Clarity (Legendary Bracers): each cast reduces damage taken by 30-35% for 5 seconds.
- The Ninth Cirri Satchel (Legendary Quiver): chance to pierce increases by additional 20%.
- Buriza-Do Kyanon (Legendary Crossbow): each arrow will have 1-2 guaranteed pierces in addition to normal chances to pierce.
- Depth Diggers (Legendary Pants): damage increases by 80-100%.
- Simplicity's Strength (Legendary Gem): increases damage by 25% (+0.5% per rank) and heals the character for 4% of maximum Life per hit (rank 25 bonus).
- Boyarsky's Chip (Legendary Gem): Taunts the first enemy hit for 2 seconds (rank 25 bonus).
- Embodiment of the Marauder Set (Set Bonus for 6 items): for every active Sentry, damage of the Hungering Arrow increases by +800%.
- Unhallowed Essence Set (Set Bonus for 2 items): generates 2 additional Hatred and 1 Discipline per cast.
- Unhallowed Essence Set (Set Bonus for 6 items): deals +40% increased damage per point of Discipline the Demon Hunter currently has.
- Night Stalker: increases Hatred generation by 4.