Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Ignore Pain|
Class: Barbarian (Diablo III)
Required Level: 22
Skill Category: Defensive
Cooldown: 30 seconds
Reduce all damage taken by 50% and gain Immunity to all control-impairing effects for 5 seconds.
Damage Type: Physical
Other Stats: Does not interrupt casting; Can be cast on the move; Can be used under crowd control effects; Breaks crowd control effects
Ignore Pain is a Defensive Barbarian skill.
Ignore Pain absorbs half of all damage, and does not have a limit of how much damage it can absorb while it lasts. Visually, it surrounds the Barbarian with ghostly shields. The exact type of the shields varies depending on the rune choice.
- Bravado: Activating Ignore Pain increases the Barbarian's movement speed by 40%. Moving into an enemy while this is active will force a 10 yards Knockback on them.
- Iron Hide: The Barbarian learns to maintain this protection longer, increasing the duration of effect to 7 seconds.
- Ignorance is Bliss: While under the effects of Ignore Pain, every point of Fury spent heals the Barbarian. The amount of Life per point of Fury scales with level, up to 1073 at level 60 and 5364 at level 70.
- Mob Rule: All allies within 50 yards (including their followers and pets) also benefit from Ignore Pain, but with half of normal effect (only 25% damage reduction).
- Contempt for Weakness: The Barbarian heals 35% of their maximum Life upon activating Ignore Pain.
- Pride of Cassius (Legendary Mighty Belt): increases Ignore Pain's duration by additional 4-6 seconds.
- The Burning Axe of Sankis (Legendary Axe): Taking damage has a chance to proc the effects of Ignore Pain. None of the runes for this skill apply, even if the user is a Barbarian with the actual skill, but the proc is on a separate cooldown.
- The "Ignorance is Bliss" rune name is a reference to the phrase coined by Thomas Gray in his Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College.