Other classes may equip most of its items, but overall, it is designed for Barbarians.
The set consists of seven pieces, six of which are required to complete it, and two are Barbarian-only.
- Immortal King's Boulder Breaker (Two-Handed Mighty Weapon)
- Immortal King's Eternal Reign (Chest Armor)
- Immortal King's Irons (Gloves)
- Immortal King's Stature (Pants)
- Immortal King's Stride (Boots)
- Immortal King's Tribal Binding (Mighty Belt)
- Immortal King's Triumph (Helm)
- Call of the Ancients lasts until they die, or until the Barbarian dies (2 pieces)
- Reduces the cooldown of Wrath of the Berserker and Call of the Ancients by 3 seconds for every 10 Fury spent with an attack (4 pieces)
- While both Wrath of the Berserker and Call of the Ancients is active, the Barbarian deals 400% increased damage (6 pieces)
The last bonus is multiplicative to other modifiers, greatly increasing all damage done both by the Barbarian and his Ancients. With proper gear, it allows the Wrath of the Berserker to last 100% of the time in intense combat (ike the old Thrive on Chaos rune).
The Fury spent for the second bonus does not have to be expended in one cast; basically, it can be spent in unlimited amount of time.