For other uses, see Impale.
Class: Demon Hunter
Required Level: 2
Skill Category: Secondary
Cost: 20 Hatred
Throw a knife that impales an enemy for 750% damage as Physical.
Damage Type: Physical
- Impact: Impale's target is knocked back and is Stunned for 1.5 seconds.
- Chemical Burn: Impale's damage type changes to Fire, and the entity unfortunate enough to be hit will also burn for 250% damage as Fire every second, for 2 seconds.
- Overpenetration: Impale's damage type changes to Cold. The throwing knife will also gain a piercing capability, hitting all enemies in a straight line.
- Ricochet: Impale's damage type changes to Lightning. In addition, after the initial target, it can also hit two more enemies (cannot hit the same target twice), provided those are within 20 yards of each other.
- Grievous Wounds: for the knife's Critical Hits, Critical Hit Damage increases by additional 330%.
- Chain of Shadows (Legendary Belt): Vault costs no resources for 2 seconds after casting Impale.
- Holy Point Shot (Legendary Quiver): Impale throws 2 additional knives (total of 3 with roughly 30 degrees spread).
- Karlei's Point (Legendary Dagger): Impale refunds 10-15 Hatred if it hits an enemy already hit by Impale.
- Embodiment of the Marauder Set (Set Bonus for 4 items): any time the Demon Hunter fires Impale, all of their Sentries will fire it as well at their current target, fully benefiting from runes and enhancements.
- Embodiment of the Marauder Set (Set Bonus for 6 items): for every active Sentry, damage of the Demon Hunter's own Impale increases by +1200%.
- The Shadow's Mantle Set (Set Bonus for 6 items): first enemy hit by Impale will suffer additional 40000% damage of the same type.
|This page contains obsolete content|
This article contains information that is no longer relevant to gameplay, but is kept here for informational purposes.