Inna's Hold (originally called Gloves of the Night Sky) is a Gloves piece of the Inna's Mantra set in Diablo III. They require character level 60 to drop, and can only drop at Torment difficulty.
Stats (Level 60)Edit
- Critical Hit Chance Increased by 6.0–10.0%
- One of 3 Magic Properties (varies):
- +4 Random Magic Properties
- Increases the passive effect of Mystic Ally and the base passive effect of the Mantra by 100% (2 pieces)
- Gain the base effect of all four Mantras at all times (4 pieces)
- Summons five Mystic Allies, one for each skill rune, at all times, and Monk's damage is increased by 100% for each Mystic Ally they have (6 pieces)
When Inna became displeased with a star, she would don these gloves, and hurl the offending star through the night sky.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.