Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For other uses of Iron Skin, see Iron Skin.
| Iron Skin|
Required Level: 8
Skill Category: Defensive
Cooldown: 30 seconds
The Crusader's skin turns to iron, absorbing 50% of all incoming damage for 4 seconds.
Damage Type: Physical
Other Stats: Does not interrupt casting; Can be cast on the move; Can be used under crowd control effects; Breaks crowd control effects
Iron Skin is a Defensive Crusader skill.
Visually, it encases the Crusader in a suit of armor, but is different from (and can be used during the) Akarat's Champion (graphics of the latter suppress the Iron Skin visual).
- Reflective Skill: also quadruples (+300%) the Crusader's Thorns damage while active.
- Steel Skin: increases the duration to 7 seconds.
- Explosive Skin: when Iron Skin expires, it explodes for 1400% damage as Physical to enemies within 12 yards.
- Charged Up: also has a 20% chance per tick (roughly every 0.5 seconds) to Stun all enemies within 10 yards of the Crusader for 2 seconds.
- Flash: if the Crusader takes any damage while Iron Skin is active, their movement speed is increased by 60% and they can move through enemies unhindered. This surge of speed lasts 5 seconds. This effect is renewed, but it also does not stack.