Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Required Level: 22
Skill Category: Defensive
Cooldown: 20 seconds
Pass judgment on all enemies within 20 yards of the targeted location, Immobilizing them in place for 6 seconds.
Damage Type: Physical
Judgment is a Defensive Crusader skill.
When invoked, blasts the targeted area (up to 60 yards away). It has a momentary action, having no effect on enemies that come into that area after the cast. Secondary effects trigger even if targets are immune to Immobilize.
- Pentience: For every affected enemy, the Crusader gains additional Life regeneration for 3 seconds. This effect stacks. The amount of Life per second scales with level, up to 2682 per stack at level 70.
- Mass Verdict: Before being Immobilized, enemies are drawn to the center of the area.
- Deliberation: Increases duration to 10 seconds.
- Resolved: Affected enemies also have additional 8% chance to be critically hit by all attacks.
- Debilitate: Affected enemies also deal 40% reduced damage for 6 seconds.
- Sacred Harness (Legendary Belt): Judgment gains Debilitate rune (in addition to any other) and is automatically cast at the landing location of Falling Sword.
- Roland's Legacy Set (Set Bonus for 2 items): every cast of Sweep Attack or Shield Bash reduces remaining cooldown by 1 second.
|This page contains obsolete content|
This article contains information that is no longer relevant to gameplay, but is kept here for informational purposes.
The following was removed in patch 2.3.0, replaced with Debilitate:
- Conversion: Affected lesser enemies below 25% Life have a 20% chance to be killed outright and converted into an Avatar of the Order for 5 seconds. Each Avatar will attack for 100% of the Crusader's damage as Physical.