Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A Ko rune is a low-mid rune which can be socketed into equipment in Diablo II: Lord of Destruction. Ko runes are useful as part of the Heart of the Oak rune word, and in open and ladder games, upgrading unique armor to elite versions.
|Weapon||+10 To Dexterity|
|Body armor or helm||+10 To Dexterity|
|Shield||+10 To Dexterity|
Socketing an item with a Ko rune increases the item's level requirement to 39, unless it was already higher.
The Countess's extra rune drops on hell difficulty can include Ko runes.
The Hellforge on nightmare or hell difficulty has a 1 in 11 chance to drop a Ko rune as part of its quest reward.
The Act 2 (N) Good treasure class has a chance to drop a Ko rune, as do higher Good treasure classes.
Ko runes are used in ten rune words.
- Destruction 'VexLoBerJahKo' polearm or sword (ladder only)
- Harmony 'TirIthSolKo' missile weapon (ladder only)
- Heart of the Oak 'KoVexPulThul' staff or mace
- Lawbringer 'AmnLemKo' sword, hammer or scepter (ladder only)
- Melody 'ShaelKoNef' missile weapon
- Obedience 'HelKoThulEthFal' polearm (ladder only)
- Rift 'HelKoLemGul' polearm or scepter (ladder only)
- Sanctuary 'KoKoMal' off-hand armor
- Voice of Reason 'LemKoElEld' sword or mace (ladder only)
- Wealth 'LemKoTir' body armor
Ko runes are used in three Horadric Cube recipes.
- Transmute three Ko runes and a flawed sapphire to create one Fal rune. (single-player, open or ladder only)
- Transmute an exceptional unique armor, a Ko rune, a Lem rune, and a perfect diamond to upgrade the unique armor's base weapon type to its elite version. (single-player, open or ladder only)
- Transmute an exceptional rare armor, a Ko rune, a Pul rune, and a perfect amethyst to upgrade the rare armor's base armor type to its elite version.