- "The Monk unleashes a roundhouse kick that knocks back enemies."
| Lashing Tail Kick|
Unleash a deadly roundhouse kick that knocks enemies back and deals
This skill is an excellent tool for destroying many enemies at once, especially when it becomes upgraded. The heavier the enemy, the smaller the knockback. The opposite is true, meaning that light enemies such as skeletons and Plague Bearers are knocked back more than a screen away. Some enemies, however, such as a Plagued Nest, are immune to being knocked back.The attack deals
- Vulture Claw Kick—Release a torrent of fire that burns nearby enemies for 517%weapon damage as Fire and causes Knockback (unlocked at level 7).
- Sweeping Armada—Increases Knockback distance by 150%and slows the movement speed of struck enemies by60%for 2 seconds (unlocked at level 15).
- Spinning Flame Kick—Hurl a column of fire that burns through enemies, causing 588%weapon damage as Fire to each enemy it strikes (unlocked at level 28, does not incur Knockback).
- Scorpion Sting—Enemies have a 50%chance to be stunned for1.5seconds instead of being knocked back (unlocked at level 38).
- Hand of Ytar—Attack enemies at long range, slowing the movement speed of affected targets by 80%for2seconds (unlocked at level 52).
| Primary Skills |
Fists of Thunder • Deadly Reach • Crippling Wave• Way of the Hundred Fists