Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Lashing Tail Kick|
Required Level: 2
Skill Category: Secondary
Cost: 50 Spirit
Unleash a deadly roundhouse kick that deals 755% damage as Physical.
Damage Type: Physical
The Monk blasts the air itself with a mighty kick, hitting a 180 degree wide, 16 yard long cone in front of themselves.
- Vulture Claw Kick: damage type changes to Fire, hits all enemies within 16 yards of the Monk, affected enemies suffer additional 230% damage as Fire over 3 seconds (unlocked at level 7).
- Sweeping Armada: damage increases to 825%, hits all enemies within 15 yards of the Monk (unlocked at level 15).
- Spinning Flame Kick: instead of hitting a cone, releases an 8 yard radius pillar of fire that pierces through enemies, traveling forward 50 yards and causing 755% damage as Fire to each enemy it touches (unlocked at level 28).
- Scorpion Sting: damage type changes to Lightning, affected enemies are also stunned for 1.5 seconds (unlocked at level 38).
- Hand of Ytar: instead of hitting a cone, calls down a strike anywhere within 40 yards. The strike causes 755% damage as Cold within 10 yards radius and Chills the affected enemies by 80% for 3 seconds. The strike can be summoned over most obstacles (unlocked at level 52).
- Gyana Na Kashu (Legendary Spirit Stone): Lashing Tail Kick deals +75-100% more damage, and launches a piercing fireball when cast. The fireball deals 1050-1400% damage as Fire to enemies it pierces through and in the end explodes for full damage within 10 yards.
- Scarbringer (Legendary Fist Weapon): damage done to the first 5–7 enemies hit is increased by 300%.
- Rivera Dancers (Legendary Boots): Lashing Tail Kick attacks 50% faster and deals 250-300% more damage.
- Monkey King's Garb Set (Set Bonus for 6 items): on each cast, consumes a stack of Sweeping Wind to deal 3000% increased damage.