| Lashing Tail Kick|
Required Level: 2
Skill Category: Secondary
Cost: 50 Spirit
Unleash a deadly roundhouse kick that deals 755% damage as Physical.
Damage Type: Physical
The Monk blasts the air itself with a mighty kick, hitting a 180 degree wide, 16 yard long cone in front of themselves.
- Vulture Claw Kick: damage type changes to Fire, hits all enemies within 16 yards of the Monk, affected enemies suffer additional 230% damage as Fire over 3 seconds (unlocked at level 7).
- Sweeping Armada: damage increases to 825%, hits all enemies within 15 yards of the Monk (unlocked at level 15).
- Spinning Flame Kick: instead of hitting a cone, releases an 8 yard radius pillar of fire that pierces through enemies, traveling forward 50 yards and causing 755% damage as Fire to each enemy it touches (unlocked at level 28).
- Scorpion Sting: damage type changes to Lightning, affected enemies are also stunned for 1.5 seconds (unlocked at level 38).
- Hand of Ytar: instead of hitting a cone, calls down a strike anywhere within 40 yards. The strike causes 755% damage as Cold within 10 yards radius and Chills the affected enemies by 80% for 3 seconds. The strike can be summoned over most obstacles (unlocked at level 52).
- Gyana Na Kashu (Legendary Spirit Stone): launches a piercing fireball when using Lashing Tail Kick. The fireball deals 525-700% damage as Fire to enemies it pierces through and in the end explodes for full damage within 10 yards.
- Monkey King's Garb Set (2 pieces): casting Lashing Tail Kick causes a decoy to spawn that taunts nearby enemies and then explodes for 1000% damage within 10 yards.
- Monkey King's Garb Set (4 pieces): when decoys explode, increases the damage of Lashing Tail Kick by 500% for 3 seconds.
- Inna's Mantra Set (Set Bonus for 6 items): every time the Monk casts Lashing Tail Kick, Mystic Ally does so as well, at the closest target (not necessarily the same one as the Monk did).