Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Laws of Justice|
Required Level: 17
Skill Category: Laws
Active / Passive
Cooldown: 30 seconds
Passive: Recite the Law, granting the Crusader and their allies 140 resistance to all elements.
Active: Empower the Law, granting the Crusader and their allies 490 resistance to all elements for 5 seconds.
Damage Type: Physical
Other Stats: Only one Law can be active at a time; Can be cast on the move; Does not interrupt casting
The Law has a 60 yard radius. Only one Law skill per Crusader can be learned, but different Laws and different rune effects from several Crusaders stack. The amount of resistance gained scales with level, up to 140 and 490 at level 70. Basic effect of the same Laws from different Crusaders does not stack.
The empowered resistance bonus does not stack with the passive bonus.
- Protect the Innocent: empowering the Law also redirects 20% of the damage taken by allies to the Crusader for the duration.
- Immovable Object: empowering the Law also increases Armor of the Crusader and their allies for the duration. The amount scales with level, up to 7000 at level 70.
- Faith's Armor: empowering the Law also shields the Crusader and allies for 3 seconds, absorbing unsaved damage. The amount absorbed scales with level, up to 26821 at level 70.
- Decaying Strength: while the Law is empowered, any enemy who attacks the Crusader or their allies will also have their damage dealt reduced by 15% for 5 seconds, stacking up to a maximum of 60%.
- Bravery: empowering the Law also makes the Crusader and allies immune to Crowd Control effects for the duration.
- Skywarden (Legendary Two-Handed Mace): every 60 seconds, gain one random unmodified Law.
- Roland's Legacy Set (Set Bonus for 2 items): every cast of Sweep Attack or Shield Bash reduces remaining cooldown by 1 second.
- Long Arm of the Law: increases duration of Active Law effect by 5 seconds.