Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Laws of Valor|
Required Level: 14
Skill Category: Laws
Active / Passive
Cooldown: 30 seconds
Passive: Recite the Law, granting the Crusader and their allies 8% increased Attack Speed.
Active: Empower the Law, granting the Crusader and their allies 15% increased Attack Speed for 5 seconds.
Damage Type: Physical
Other Stats: Only one Law can be active at a time; Can be cast on the move; Does not interrupt casting
The Law has a 60 yard radius. Only one Law skill per Crusader can be learned, but different Laws and different rune effects from several Crusaders stack. Basic effect of the same Laws from different Crusaders does not stack.
The empowered Attack Speed bonus does not stack with the passive bonus.
- Invincible: empowering the Law also increases the Crusader's Life on Hit. The amount scales with level, up to 21457 at level 70.
- Frozen in Terror: empowering the Law also Stuns all enemies within 10 yards of the Crusader for 5 seconds.
- Critical: empowering the Law also increases the Crusader's Critical Hit Damage by 50%.
- Unstoppable Force: empowering the Law also reduces Wrath cost of all skills by 50%.
- Answered Prayer: each enemy killed while the Law is empowered also increases duration by 1 second, up to 10 seconds of additional time.
- Skywarden (Legendary Two-Handed Mace): every 60 seconds, gain one random unmodified Law.
- Roland's Legacy Set (Set Bonus for 2 items): every cast of Sweep Attack or Shield Bash reduces remaining cooldown by 1 second.
- Long Arm of the Law: increases duration of Active Law effects by 5 seconds. Frozen in Terror rune Stun duration does not change.