Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Class: Barbarian (Diablo III)
Required Level: 8
Skill Category: Defensive
Generate: 15 Fury
Cooldown: 10 seconds
Leap into the air, dealing 180% damage as Physical to all enemies within 8 yards of the destination and slowing their movement speed by 60% for 3 seconds.
Damage Type: Physical
Other Stats: Can be cast while moving; Breaks Immobilize effects
Can carry the Barbarian over some types of impassable terrain, as well as enemies and Waller affix barriers. Cannot be used to bypass most solid walls and chasms, but will occasionally work (general rule is that the targeted location must be accessible via reasonable indirect pathing distance). Does not have a minimum range, so one may Leap right atop the enemy next to the Barbarian. When used, breaks any Immobilize effects.
- Iron Impact: also gain 150% additional Armor for 4 seconds after landing, multiplicative to other similar effects.
- Launch: enemies within 8 yards of the original location are affected as well, taking 180% damage as Physical and becoming slowed by 60% for 3 seconds. Does not generate extra Fury.
- Toppling Impact: increases the damage to 450% and send enemies hurtling away from where you land, adding up to 30 yards Knockback.
- Call of Arreat: radius of the impact blast increases to 16 yards, and affected enemies are pulled towards the Barbarian.
- Death from Above: affected enemies are also Stunned for 3 seconds.
- Lut Socks (Legendary Boots): Leap can be used again in 2 seconds after landing, up to 2 extra times. The total cooldown does not change.
- Might of the Earth Set (Set Bonus for 2 items): reduces the remaining cooldown by 1 second for every 30 Fury spent.
- Might of the Earth Set (Set Bonus for 4 items): landing after using a Leap will also create an Earthquake, fully benefiting from runes and enhancements, if any. Also gains Iron Impact rune (in addition to any other) with duration increased to 10 seconds.
- Might of the Earth Set (Set Bonus for 6 items): increases damage by 1200%.
- Band of Might (Legendary Ring): after cast, take 50-60% less damage for 8 seconds.