Class: Necromancer (Diablo III)
Required Level: 17
Skill Category: Curses
Cost: 10 Essence
Curses the target area. Cursed enemies heal the attacker when they are struck for 2% of their total Life. Lasts 30 seconds.
Damage Type: Physical
When activated, this skill curses the ground within the targeted area for 1 second. Any enemy touched by it will be cursed for 30 seconds.
A cursed enemy will heal the Necromancer and allies when being attacked. The healing is applied to the Necromancer, their minions, and all other allies (including party members). The exact amount of healing received is always 2% per enemy hit per attack (not scaled with Proc Coefficient), and it behaves exactly like Life on Hit.
Unlike Diablo II Curses, in Diablo III multiple curses can afflict the same target.
- Transmittable: Cursed enemies will spread the curse to a nearby unaffected target when they die, with the same remaining duration.
- Osmosis: Each cursed enemy increases the Necromancer's Life regeneration. The amount per enemy scales with level, up to 751 per second per enemy at level 70.
- Blood Flask: Whenever a cursed enemy dies, the potion remaining cooldown is reduced by 1 second.
- Sanguine End: Whenever a cursed enemy dies, the Necromancer is healed for 200% of current Life per Kill (effectively triples the Life per Kill statistic).
- Cursed Ground: Instead of applying the curse for 30 seconds to enemies in the area, curses the ground itself, healing the Necromancer for 1% of maximum Life every second for each enemy in the cursed area. No longer awards Life on attacks and no longer applies an actual curse effect to enemies. Only one area can be cursed at a time.
- Cursed Scythe: Enemies hit by the Scythe have a 15% chance to be inflicted with a random Curse of the Necromancer's arsenal; these curses do benefit from runes and enhancements, if any.
- Trag'oul's Corroded Fang (Legendary Scythe): The Cursed Scythe rune gains a 100% chance to apply a curse and increases damage against cursed enemies by 175-200%.
- Spear of Jairo (Legendary Spear): The Necromancer's Thorns is increased by 10-15% for every enemy afflicted by a Curse.
- Briggs' Wrath (Legendary Ring): Uncursed enemies are pulled to the targeted location when a Curse is applied to them.
- Cursed Form: While active, Simulacrum makes all Curse skills apply all three curses to each target, even if the Necromancer does not have the other two Curses on their skill set.
- Trag'Oul's Avatar Set (Set Bonus for 4 items): while at full Life, healing from skills is added to maximum Life for 45 seconds, up to 100% additional Life.
- Trag'Oul's Avatar Set (Set Bonus for 6 items): healing from skills is increased by 100%.
- Eternal Torment: reduces Essence cost by 50% and increases duration to 5 minutes. Has no effect on Cursed Ground rune.
- Spreading Malediction: Increases the Necromancer's damage done by 1% for every enemy afflicted by any Curse.
- ↑ 2017-04-07, Necromancer Influencer Summit 2017: New Information on Skills, Sets, and More. Diablo Fans, accessed on 2017-04-08