A Lem rune is a mid rune which can be socketed into equipment in Diablo II: Lord of Destruction. Although Lem runes are somewhat rare, few non-ladder rune words use them. In ladder games, Lem runes have additional uses, such as upgrading unique armor to elite versions.
|Weapon||75% Extra Gold From Monsters|
|Body armor or helm||50% Extra Gold From Monsters|
|Shield||50% Extra Gold From Monsters|
Socketing an item with a Lem rune increases the item's level requirement to 43, unless it was already higher.
The Countess's extra rune drops on hell difficulty can include Lem runes.
The Hellforge on nightmare or hell difficulty has a 1 in 11 chance to drop a Lem rune as part of its quest reward.
The Act 3 (N) Good treasure class has a chance to drop a Lem rune, as do higher Good treasure classes.
Lem runes are used in eight rune words.
- Delirium 'LemIstIo' helm
- Faith 'OhmJahLemEld' missile weapon (ladder only)
- Lawbringer 'AmnLemKo' sword, hammer or scepter (ladder only)
- Passion 'DolOrtEldLem' weapon
- Rift 'HelKoLemGul' polearm or scepter (ladder only)
- Treachery 'ShaelThulLem' body armor
- Voice of Reason 'LemKoElEld' sword or mace (ladder only)
- Wealth 'LemKoTir' body armor
Lem runes are used in two Horadric Cube recipes.