Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A Lo rune is a high rune which can be socketed into equipment in Diablo II: Lord of Destruction. Although Lo is not the rarest rune, it is among the most valuable in ladder play, due to its use in popular ladder-only rune words such as Fortitude and Grief.
|Weapon||20% Deadly Strike|
|Body armor or helm||5% To Maximum Lightning Resist|
|Shield||5% To Maximum Lightning Resist|
Socketing an item with a Lo rune increases the item's level requirement to 59, unless it was already higher.
The Act 2 (H) Good treasure class has a chance to drop a Lo rune, as do higher Good treasure classes.
Lo runes are used in ten rune words.
- Brand 'JahLoMalGul' missile weapon (ladder only)
- Destruction 'VexLoBerJahKo' polearm or sword (ladder only)
- Doom 'HelOhmUmLoCham' axe, polearm or hammer
- Dragon 'SurLoSol' body armor or off-hand armor (ladder only)
- Fortitude 'ElSolDolLo' weapon or body armor (ladder only)
- Grief 'EthTirLoMalRal' sword or axe (ladder only)
- Hand of Justice 'SurChamAmnLo' weapon
- Ice 'AmnShaelJahLo' missile weapon (ladder only)
- Phoenix 'VexVexLoJah' weapon or off-hand armor (ladder only)
- Pride 'ChamSurIoLo' polearm (ladder only)
Lo runes are used in one Horadric Cube recipe.
- Transmute two Lo runes and a flawless topaz to create one Sur rune. (single-player, open or ladder only)