| Locust Swarm|
Unleash a plague of locusts that swarms an enemy, dealing
1040%weapon damage as Poison over
8seconds. The locusts will jump to additional nearby enemies.
The Locust Swarm projectile emits a spray of green insects which swarm over anything in close range. If they kill one monster and still have some duration remaining, they will spread to others. It is thus a useful skill to use against clustered enemies.
- Pestilence—Locust Swarm has a 100%chance to jump to two additional enemies instead of one (unlocked at level 27).
- Devouring Swarm—Gain 25Mana for every enemy affected by the swarm (unlocked at level 33).
- Cloud of Insects—Increase the duration of the swarm to deal 2080%weapon damage over16seconds (unlocked at level 37).
- Diseased Swarm—Increase the duration of the swarm to deal 2080%weapon damage over16seconds (unlocked at level 42).
- Searing Locusts—Engulf the enemy with burning locusts that deal 1480%weapon damage as Fire over8seconds (unlocked at level 59).
The skill was present in the game as early as 2009. In this build, the ability dealt 4 damage per second over 2 seconds, and cost 15 mana.
- ↑ Locust Swarm, Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed on 2014-03-05
- ↑ 2009-08-28, Full Witch Doctor Skills. Diablo IncGamers, accessed on 2014-03-05
- ↑ 2013-12-05, BlizzCon 2013 – Diablo III: Gameplay Systems + Crusader Panel Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2014-03-05
|Witch Doctor Skills|
| Primary Skills |
Poison Dart • Corpse Spiders • Plague of Toads • Firebomb