Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For classic rush you will need a classic character capable to rush you until Hell Act III. When you are in Act III, you can upgrade to an Expansion Character and finish the rush there.
- Advantage of a classic rush is that you don't need to search for a glitcher.
For a glitch rush you need to find a "bumper" (a person who will perform a "glitch"). The bumper must be at least level 20 in Normal or 40 in Nightmare without completing the Eve of Destruction in this level of difficulty (for example: character level 30 in Normal that is doing baalruns, but didn't kill Baal yet). To find such a person in chat you will need to search for a player without a title (Slayer, Champion, Patriarch, Matriarch) for normal glitch or with Slayer title for Nightmare glitch with the appropriate level.
- Make sure you and the gater are in a game, where both of you can finish Baal quest.
- Form a party.
- Bumper goes to Baal's throne room and kills all his minions (or a third player, normally a high level character).
- Bumper (or the high level character, if any) kills Baal. Both the bumper and you get the quest.
Advantages of a baalbug rush:
- You can rush any character, including Druid and Assassin
- Glitch rushing is normally faster if you don't have to search for bumpers
- You don't need a classic character
- It may take awhile to find a bumper