For classic rush you will need a classic character capable to rush you until Hell Act III. When you are in Act III, you can upgrade to an Expansion Character and finish the rush there.
- Advantage of a classic rush is that you don't need to search for a glitcher.
For a glitch rush you need to find a "bumper" (a person who will perform a "glitch"). The bumper must be at least level 20 in Normal or 40 in Nightmare without completing the Eve of Destruction in this level of difficulty (for example: character level 30 in Normal that is doing baalruns, but didn't kill Baal yet). To find such a person in chat you will need to search for a player without a title (Slayer, Champion, Patriarch, Matriarch) for normal glitch or with Slayer title for Nightmare glitch with the appropriate level.
- Make sure you and the gater are in a game, where both of you can finish Baal quest.
- Form a party.
- Bumper goes to Baal's throne room and kills all his minions (or a third player, normally a high level character).
- Bumper (or the high level character, if any) kills Baal. Both the bumper and you get the quest.
Advantages of a baalbug rush:
- You can rush any character, including Druid and Assassin
- Glitch rushing is normally faster if you don't have to search for bumpers
- You don't need a classic character
- It may take awhile to find a bumper