| Magic Weapon|
Required Level: 20
Skill Category: Conjuration
Active / Passive
Cost: 25 Arcane Power
Imbues the Wizard's weapon with magical energy, granting it 10% increased damage. Lasts 10 minutes.
Damage Type: Arcane
Other Stats: Does not interrupt casting; Can be cast on the move
The ability enchants the Wizard's weapon, increasing total damage dealt (effectively damage done by all skills). It does not count as an Armor spell, and can be used simultaneously with any other Conjuration spell.
- Electrify: attacks also have a chance to cause lightning to arc to 3 nearby enemies, dealing 61% damage as Lightning to each (unlocked at level 27).
- Force Weapon: increases the damage bonus of Magic Weapon to 20% (unlocked at level 35).
- Conduit: each enemy hit by any of the Wizard's attacks restores up to 3 Arcane Power (based on Proc Coefficient) (unlocked at level 38).
- Ignite: attacks have a chance to ignite enemies, dealing 300% damage as Fire over 3 seconds. This effect stacks, but is not renewed (unlocked at level 46).
- Deflection: on each attack, gain a protective shield for 3 seconds that absorbs unsaved damage equal to 4% of maximum Life. The effect stacks up to 5 times (internal cooldown depends on attack speed), but is not renewed (unlocked at level 55).
- Ashnagarr's Blood Bracer (Legendary Bracers): potency of Deflection shields increases by 75-100%.
|This page contains obsolete content|
This article contains information that is no longer relevant to gameplay, but is kept here for informational purposes.
Before patch 2.0., Magic Weapon also showed a visual effect on the weapon, surrounding it with a visible glow, color of the glow depending on rune chosen.
- Familiar will trigger the Ignite and Electrify special effects, even though it has zero Proc Coefficient.