Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Man Carver is a Rift Guardian, based on The Butcher boss. He can only be encountered as a random boss in a Nephalem Rift.
In combat, he retains most of The Butcher's abilities, although all of them gain increased damage, as well as adding a bit of his own:
- Quick Smash (same as The Butcher): melee hit for average damage.
- Heavy Smash (same as The Butcher): delayed slam of the axe, deals heavy damage in a short cone. Running away to his side is advised.
- Ancient Spear (same as The Butcher): hits a broad cone in front of Man Carver for heavy Physical damage.
- Charge (same as The Butcher): highlights a straight line, and then charges in that direction, dealing high damage and Knockback.
- Sickle Grab (same as The Butcher): uses sickle to grab a distant hero and pull it into melee range, inflicting a short stun, followed by Heavy Smash.
- Mark of Fire: places a medium-size fiery rune on the ground that activates in 2 seconds and lasts 30 seconds. While active, deals high Fire damage over time to anything in it. Can have many at the same time.
- Waller: same as monster affix of the same name, places a U-shaped wall of three segments. Often followed by Sickle Grab.