Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mana Potions are consumable items that can restore your mana.
Diablo I Mana Potions come in two variants
Classes receive varying bonuses towards the effects of lesser Mana /Rejuvenation Potions inhibited over the course of the journey to stop the evil in the labyrinth. Generally, it comes to no argument that:
- Sorcerers restore the most Mana from Mana/Rejuvenation Potions
- Bards, Monks, and Rogues restore a moderate amount of Mana from Mana/Rejuvenation Potions
- Warriors and Barbarians restore a small amount of Mana per Mana/Rejuvenation Potion.
It should also be known that unlike Diablo II, Mana Potions restore a % of a hero's maximum Mana, rather than a set amount.
|Mana Potion||Restores some of the character's mana|
|Full Mana Potion||Restores all of the character's mana|
Mana Potions replenish different amounts of mana, depending on which class is using it (see table below). While in-game, you can hover the pointer over a potion in your inventory to see how many points it will restore.
|Minor Mana Potion||20||30||30||30||40||40||40|
|Light Mana Potion||40||60||60||60||80||80||80|
|Greater Mana Potion||150||225||225||225||300||300||300|
|Super Mana Potion||250||325||325||325||500||500||500|
Mana Potions also have a chance to double their mana regeneration based on your character's current Energy level.
- Chance of Double Mana for Energy up to 200 if Energy is even:
(Energy - 2) / 4
- Chance of Double Mana for Energy up to 200 if Energy is odd:
(Energy - 1) * (Energy - 1) / (4 * Energy)
- Chance of Double Mana for 200 Energy and up:
100 * (Energy - 101) / Energy
Mana potions do not make a return in the third installment of the series.