Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Mantra of Conviction|
Required Level: 30
Skill Category: Mantras
Active / Passive
Cost: 50 Spirit
Passive: Enemies within 30 yards of the Monk take 8% increased damage.
Active: Damage bonus is increased to 16% for 3 seconds.
Damage Type: Physical
Other Stats: Can be cast on the move; Does not interrupt casting; Only one Mantra may be active at a time
Passively chants a Mantra that increases all damage taken by enemies within 30 yards of the Monk by 10%.
When activated, empowers the effect to 20% bonus damage for 3 seconds.
Monks can only have one Mantra skill at a time, but effects of different Mantras (and even of different runes of the same Mantra from different Monks) stack.
This Mantra is different from the other three in that is has no effect on allies. While their attacks will deal more damage to enemies affected by Mantra of Conviction, they do NOT count as being under Mantra effect for the purpose of Unity.
- Overawe: increases passive damage bonus to 12%, and active damage bonus to 24%.
- Intimidation: affected enemies also deal 15% less damage.
- Dishearten: also slows the movement speed of affected enemies by 80%.
- Annihilation: killing an enemy affected by Mantra of Conviction grants the Monk and all their allies within 60 yards 30% increased movement speed for 3 seconds. This effect does not stack.
- Submission: affected enemies also passively suffer 38% damage per tick as Holy.
- Inna's Mantra Set (Set Bonus for 2 pieces): increases the base passive effect of the Mantra by 100%.
- Inna's Mantra Set (Set Bonus for 4 pieces): grants basic passive effect of all four Mantras at a time.
- Chant of Resonance: reduces Spirit cost of activating the Mantra by 50% and increases Spirit regeneration by 4 per second when the Monk has any Mantra skill.
- In Diablo III game archives, this Mantra is dubbed "dominance aura", which is probably its original name.