Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Mantra of Retribution|
Required Level: 21
Skill Category: Mantras
Active / Passive
Cost: 50 Spirit
Passive: The Monk and their allies within 60 yards deal 101% of the Monk's damage as Holy to attackers when blocking, dodging or getting hit.
Active: Increase the amount of damage dealt to 202% damage as Holy for 3 seconds.
Damage Type: Holy
Other Stats: Can be cast on the move; Does not interrupt casting; Only one Mantra may be active at a time
Passively chants a Mantra that causes the Monk and all allies within 60 yards deal 101% of the Monk's damage as Holy to attackers on each hit, even if that hit has been dodged or blocked. This damage has zero Proc Coefficient, however.
When activated, doubles the damage to 202% for 3 seconds.Monks can only have one Mantra skill at a time, but effects of different Mantras (and even of different runes of the same Mantra from different Monks) stack.
- Retaliation: damage type changes to Fire, increases damage to 202% (404% when activated).
- Transgression: also passively increases attack speed by 10% for the Monk and affected allies.
- Indignation: enemies damaged by Mantra of Retribution have a 20% chance to be stunned for 3 seconds.
- Against All Odds: also gives a 75% chance to restore 3 Spirit to the Monk when Mantra of Retribution deals damage.
- Collateral Damage: enemies damaged by Mantra of Retribution have a 75% chance to be hit with a blast instead of single hitsuffer a feedback blast, dealing 101% weapon damage as Holy to itself and nearby enemies.
- Inna's Mantra Set (Set Bonus for 2 pieces): increases the base passive effect of the Mantra by 100%.
- Inna's Mantra Set (Set Bonus for 4 pieces): grants basic passive effect of all four Mantras at a time.
- Chant of Resonance: reduces Spirit cost of activating the Mantra by 50% and increases Spirit regeneration by 4 per second when the Monk has any Mantra skill.
- Unity: for every ally (including the followers, but excluding the Monk) affected by the Mantra, grants the Monk +5% damage (stacking up to 20%); also grants +5% damage to all affected allies.
- In Diablo III game archives, this Mantra is dubbed "retribution aura", which is probably its original name.