Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Visually, they have pale blue appearance, and boast no special abilities.
They are relatively rare compared to other types, but always drop a single non-combat pet (one for each player), regardless of difficulty. The pet dropped is always a random one of those the player does not have as of yet, so on each kill, one is guaranteed to acquire a new pet, and after exactly 19 kills, gain a full collection.
The dropped pets include:
- Blaze (flaming skull)
- Buddy (fallen hound)
- Charlotte (spider)
- Friendly Gauntlet (hand)
- Galthrak the Unhinged (crustacean demon)
- Grunkk (mini-Siegebreaker)
- Haunting Hannah (ghost)
- Humbart Wessel (arcane skull)
- Lady Morthanlu (khazra)
- Lamb (squire boy)
- Malfeasance (specter)
- Ms. Madeleine (doll)
- Overseer Lady Josephine (teddy bear)
- Queen of the Succubi (succubus)
- That Which Must Not be Named (mini-Cow King)
- The Bumble (yeti)
- The Mimic (chest)
- The Stomach (mini-Ghom)
- Unihorn (unicorn)
- Prior to patch 2.4.2, their map icon was identical to that of a normal Goblin.