| Mirror Image|
Required Level: 25
Skill Category: Mastery
Cooldown: 15 seconds
Summon 2 illusionary duplicates of yourself that taunt nearby enemies for 1 second, last for 7 seconds and have 50% of your Life.
Spells cast by your Mirror Images will deal 10% of the damage of your own spells.
Damage Type: Arcane
Other Stats: Summon
Mirror Image conjures two illusionary copies of the caster (enemies cannot see which of the three Wizards is real, though they may guess by indirect signs). Images can cast some of the currently equipped spells with reduced damage, though their spells do benefit from runes and enhancements of the Wizard's own skills. They can even summon a Hydra.
While damage of the illusions' spells is reduced, the Crowd Control effects they apply last their full duration, that is, using the Duplicates rune combined with Frost Nova allows freezing enemies across a massive area in one cast.
Casting a new Mirror Image before the previous ones expire causes the old images to despawn.
Images summoned by Teleport (Fracture) are not affected by runes and enhancements of the regular Mirror Image.
If the Wizard shifts into Archon form while the Mirror Images are active, they will despawn.
Spells cast by Mirror Images have zero proc coefficient.
Mirror Images may cast non-damaging spells, like Slow Time. However, they have a limit of how many times they can do so.
- Similacrum: The images spawned have twice the Wizard's Toughness.
- Duplicates: The Wizard spawns twice as many images as they would have normally.
- Mocking Demise: If an image is destroyed by enemy, it explodes for 309% damage as Arcane within 10 yards with a 50% chance of stunning each affected enemy for 2 seconds.
- Extension of Will: The images summoned possess the Wizard's full Toughness, and can last as long as 10 seconds.
- Mirror Mimics: All damage dealt by the images is doubled.
- Archmage's Vicalyke (Legendary Wizard Hat): each Mirror Image has a chance (depends on rune) to spawn two more Images when destroyed by enemy attacks.
- Tasker and Theo (Legendary Gloves): increases Mirror Images' attack speed by 40-50%.
- Enforcer (Legendary Gem): increases damage done of Mirror Images' spells by 15% (+0.3% per rank) and reduces damage they take by 90% (rank 25 bonus).
- Illusionist: resets cooldown upon taking too much damage in a short period of time, and increases movement speed after casting.