Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This gem causes 35% of any unsaved damage taken to be applied over time instead of being deducted from the Life pool (or absorption shield) immediately. This includes periodic damage, making it apply more slowly. Upgrading only increases the duration, causing damage to be applied over a longer period with lower damage per second.
At rank 25, it also gives a small chance on killing blows and assists to clear the damage over time effect applied by the gem, discarding all remaining staggered damage.
- 35% of all damage taken is instead staggered and dealt to the character over 3 seconds.
- Upgrade: +0.1 seconds stagger duration per Rank.
- 20% chance on kill to clear all staggered damage (Requires Rank 25)
- Moratorium is a real-world term for banning the society from practicing death sentences.
- The "stagger damage" effect likely comes from World of Warcraft, where it is a class feature of Tank-specialized Monks. The description adds to this.