Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In-gameEditMorlu Casters are demons. They appear in the second half of Act IV. They cannot attack normally, but can use three spells:
- Meteor (similar to the Wizard skill, but with greatly increased area of effect: blasts the area with Fire damage and leaves a pool of magma that damages everything within itself)
- Teleport (used mostly to get out of close combat, has a short cooldown)
- Repulsion (knocks back an enemy in close contact with the Morlu, causes slight Physical damage)
Like Morlu Legionaries, Morlu Incinerators will restore 1-100% Life if brought down to their ash state (below 5%), but not killed in 10 seconds.
- Amduscias, Voice in the Storm
- Aspect of Hatred, Mephisto's Disciple
- Ember (Rift Guardian)
- Malfeas the Abhorrent, Hand of Corruption
- Rhau'Kye, the Eye of Flame
- Rime (Rift Guardian)
- Sao'Thall, Embodiment of Hatred
- Xah'Rith the Keywarden (Keywarden)
- Zao'Kapazao, Vilebat Keeper