Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Class: Demon Hunter
Required Level: 22
Skill Category: Archery
Cost: 25 Hatred
Fire a massive volley of arrows dealing 360% damage as Physical to all enemies in the area.
Damage Type: Physical
Other Stats: Requires Ranged Weapon
Multishot (a.k.a. Multi-shot or Multiple Shot) is an Archery Demon Hunter skill, based on the similar Amazon skill from Diablo II. Unlike its predecessor, it actually increases damage compared to an individual shot.
Releases a volley of arrows, hitting all enemies a large cone (roughly 60 degrees wide and 75 yards long) for Physical damage.
- Fire at Will: damage type changes to Lightning, and Hatred cost reduces to 18.
- Wind Chill: damage type changes to Cold, and enemies hit are Chilled by 60% and have +8% chance to be Critically Hit for 3 seconds.
- Suppression Fire: first 4 enemies hit are knocked back up to 20 yards.
- Full Broadside: increases damage to 500%.
- Arsenal: damage type changes to Fire, and also launches 3 rockets for 300% damage as Fire each.
- Dead Man's Legacy (Legendary Quiver): Multishot deals 75-100% more damage and hits enemies below 50-60% of maximum health twice.
- Yang's Recurve (Legendary Bow): Multishot fires 50% faster and all skills cost 40-50% less resources.
- Embodiment of the Marauder Set (Set Bonus for 4 items): any time the Demon Hunter fires Multishot, all of their Sentries will fire it as well at their current target, fully benefiting from runes and enhancements.
- Embodiment of the Marauder Set (Set Bonus for 6 items): for every active Sentry, damage of the Demon Hunter's own Multishot increases by +800%.
- Unhallowed Essence Set (Set Bonus for 6 items): deals +40% increased damage per point of Discipline the Demon Hunter currently has.