For Diablo II monster modifier, see Multi-shot.
Class: Demon Hunter
Required Level: 22
Skill Category: Archery
Cost: 25 Hatred
Fire a massive volley of arrows dealing 360% damage as Physical to all enemies in the area.
Damage Type: Physical
Other Stats: Requires Ranged Weapon
Multishot (a.k.a. Multi-shot or Multiple Shot) is an Archery Demon Hunter skill, based on the similar Amazon skill from Diablo II. Unlike its predecessor, it actually increases damage compared to an individual shot.
- Fire at Will: damage type changes to Lightning, and Hatred cost reduces to 18.
- Wind Chill: damage type changes to Cold, and enemies hit are Chilled by 60%; moreover, they have an 8% greater chance of taking a Critical Hit for 3 seconds.
- Suppression Fire: the first 4 enemies hit are knocked back up to 20 yards.
- Full Broadside: increases damage to 500%.
- Arsenal: damage type changes to Fire, and also launches 3 rockets for 300% damage as Fire each.
- Dead Man's Legacy (Legendary Quiver): Multishot deals 75-100% more damage and hits enemies below 50-60% of maximum health twice.
- Yang's Recurve (Legendary Bow): Multishot fires 50% faster and all skills (both Hatred and Discipline spenders) cost 40-50% less resources.
- Embodiment of the Marauder Set (Set Bonus for 4 items): any time the Demon Hunter fires Multishot, all of their Sentries will fire it as well at their current target, fully benefiting from runes and enhancements.
- Embodiment of the Marauder Set (Set Bonus for 6 items): for every active Sentry, damage of the Demon Hunter's own Multishot increases by 1200%.
- Unhallowed Essence Set (Set Bonus for 6 items): deals 40% increased damage per point of Discipline the Demon Hunter currently has.