Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Mystic Ally|
Required Level: 22
Skill Category: Focus
Active / Passive
Cooldown: 30 seconds
Passive: A mystic ally fights by the Monk's side. The ally deals 130% of their damage as Physical per swing. When the ally dies, it is reborn after 5 seconds.
Active: The mystic ally has its damage increased by 50% for 10 seconds.
Damage Type: Physical
Other Stats: Summon; Can be cast on the move; Does not interrupt casting; Can be used while under crowd control effects
Passively summons a permanent companion: the spiritual copy of the Monk. It follows the Monk around, attacking enemies with the same attack speed as the Monk, dealing 130% damage as Physical per hit. It cannot use any of the Monk's skills. The Ally can be killed (has the same Toughness as the Monk), but is automatically revived in 5 seconds.
When activated, increases damage done by the Ally's attacks by +50% (to 195% damage as Physical).
- Water Ally: damage type changes to Cold, and attacks Chill enemies for 2 seconds, slowing them by 60%. When activated, instead of damage buff, the Ally transforms into crushing wave for up to 15 seconds, dealing up to 7 attacks for 625% damage as Cold each. Enemies hit by the wave are Frozen for 3 seconds.
- Fire Ally: damage type changes to Fire, the Ally's attack becomes a piercing short burst (so it hits all enemies in an 18-yard line, similar to Deadly Reach), and also increases the Monk's damage by 10% (not multiplicative to similar modifiers). When activated, instead of the Ally's damage buff, the Ally turns into 5 smaller Allies, each exploding for 480% damage as Fire. Once all of them detonate, or after 15 seconds, the Ally's normal form returns.
- Air Ally: the Ally also deals 45% damage as Physical per tick to enemies within 10 yards of it (similar to Sweeping Wind), and increases the Monk's Spirit regeneration by +4 per second. When activated, instead of damage buff, restores 100 Spirit to the Monk.
- Enduring Ally: also increases the Monk's Life regeneration (the amount scales with level, up to 10728 at level 70, and is further increased by 7% of the Monk's own Life regeneration). When activated, instead of damage buff, sacrifices the Ally and heals the Monk to 100% of maximum Life. The cooldown increases to 50 seconds.
- Earth Ally: also increases the Monk's maximum Life by 20%. When activated, instead of damage buff, turns the Ally into the rolling boulder for 8 seconds. The boulder rolls over enemies, dealing 380% damage as Physical per tick and knocking them up for 1 second.
- The Crudest Boots (Legendary Boots): summons double the amount of Mystic Allies at once. Both passive bonuses and their activated attacks are duplicated.
- Bindings of the Lesser Gods (Legendary Bracers): enemies hit by Cyclone Strike will take 150-200% more damage from Mystic Allies for 5 seconds, not stacking.
- Inna's Reach (Set Daibo): increases damage of Mystic Ally by 90-120%.
- Inna's Mantra Set (Set Bonus for 2 items): increases passive effects of Mystic Ally by +100%.
- Inna's Mantra Set (Set Bonus for 6 items): summons five Mystic Allies (one for each skill rune), even if the skill is not taken. For every Mystic Ally, Monk's damage increases by 50%.
- Tasker and Theo (Legendary Gloves): increases Attack Speed by 40-50%.
- Enforcer (Legendary Gem): increases damage by 15% (+0.3% per rank) and reduces damage taken by 90% (rank 25 bonus).