|Affiliation|| Viz-Jaq'taar (formerly)|
|Appearances|| Diablo II|
Diablo III (mentioned only)
To Hell and Back
Book of Tyrael (mentioned only)
Natalya was in Kurast during the time of the awakening of the Prime Evils. She arrived and waited for further orders. During that time, she rejected an offer from Asheara to join the Iron Wolves, and talked to Hratli about weapons. She made many around her uneasy.
A week after her arrival, she encountered a group of heroes who were in pursuit of the Dark Wanderer. She provided them with information, but could not help further, as she was obliged to stay at the docks to await further orders. By the time the group defeated Mephisto, she had left the area.
Dealing with DemonsEdit
A few years before the End of Days, Natalya left the Viz-Jaq'taar, instead taking up the cause of the Demon Hunters, seeking redemption. She focused on the hunting of demons, and treading through their blood gave her some small semblance of peace.
|Appears in:||Diablo II|
|Portrayed by:||Carrie Gordon|
Natalya appears as an NPC in Act III of Diablo II, found in the Kurast Docks. Despite a shared class, she has no unique dialogue for an Assassin character. She disappears from the area after Mephisto is slain, with no dialogue as to suggest why.
The item, Natalya's Odium, is likely named after her.
- "Good day."
- "Good evening."
- "Greetings, hero. I've heard of your exploits and... I'm quite impressed. Very few mortals are capable of dealing with the Three and their minions as you have.
My name is Natalya. I am a hunter of Evil, part of an ancient Order sworn to hunt down corrupted Sorcerers.
If I could, I would gladly join your quest to stop the Three. But I must wait here for further news. I can't predict what will happen, but the danger is greater than we can know.
Until I receive my orders, I'll assist you with the information I have."
- "My Order has been keeping watch over Ormus for many years, now. He seems to champion the cause of good, but who knows what shadow lurks within his soul?"
- "Hratli is a master craftsman. My order could make use of one with his unique skills."
- "Asheara? Oh, she's a tough-talking mage, but I'd wager she's never faced true Evil.
Pampering drunken mercenaries is one thing, but standing face to face with a Hell-spawned Demon is another."
- "I've heard the name of Deckard Cain many times. He's the last of the Horadrim, and thus, I must honor him.
You must be powerful, indeed, if one such as he accompanies you."
- Alkor: "Yes, Natalya is a cute gir. However, I think she could use a special potion. Let me see here, 'Radiant Beauty'. No. 'Ray of Sunshine'...No, that's not it. Ah, here it is: 'Relax Frosty Bitch'. This should help her out."
- Asheara: "I invited Natalya to join the Iron Wolves and she began lecturing me about the 'dangers of magic'. Who the hell does she think she is, anyway?"
- Deckard Cain: "Have you met Natalya? She appears to be a member of the Khral-Harzhek, a secret order that has been around for centuries...almost as long as the Horadrim itself. Her presence here makes me uneasy, for they are traditionally sworn to hunt down Magi who have betrayed the trust of their order. I wonder why she is here."
- Hratli: "Natala is a quiet one. She arrived here about a week ago and has pretty much kept to herself. She's inquired about my weapons a few times, so I assume that she's a warrior of some sort."
- Meshif: "That woman, Natalya, seems to be waiting for something important to happen. She's a strange one, I think."
|Diablo II NPCs|
|Act I — Akara • Charsi • Deckard Cain • Flavie - Gheed - Kashya - Warriv|