Nephalem Glory is a buff available in Diablo III. It is triggered when a character moves over a power globe, which grants the buff for the character and nearby allies for 60 seconds, after which a secondary damaging energy burst will also be triggered.
Picking up additional power globes while Nephalem Glory is active will level up the power of this energy burst by up to three times; it will also reset the duration of the buff to 60 seconds. Picking up health globes will extend the duration of Nephalem Glory by 5 seconds, and every extra Power Globe will also level up the power of the effect by 1 (again, up to a maximum of three increases).
- Level 1: While Nephalem Glory is active, heroes will deal bonus damage with every attack.
- Level 2: With two levels of Nephalem Glory, heroes will deal bonus damage that also carries over to nearby enemies with every attack. Additionally, heroes gain 10% bonus movement speed.
- Level 3: With three levels of Nephalem Glory, heroes will deal bonus damage with every attack that also carries over to nearby enemies. Each hit they land while the buff is active has a chance of creating a damaging explosion.
On each level, when the effect wears off, a damaging explosion also erupts from the player, hitting enemies within specific range (damage and radius increase with level).
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Gameplay Guide: Power Globes and Nephalem Glory, Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed on 2013-09-21
- ↑ 2013-12-05, Diablo III: Reaper of Souls – Crusader Skills (Videos). Blizzplanet, accessed on 2014-02-11