Orders from Azmodan is a six-part tome found in Act III of Diablo III. Sent by Azmodan, these can be found in Skycrown Battlements and Stonefort (Parts 1-2), The Keep Depths (Part 3), Fields of Slaughter and The Battlefields (Parts 4-5) and Arreat Crater (Part 6), on corpses of dead Demon Troopers or Demonic Hellflyers named Azmodan's Missives.
The parts read as follows:
- Minions, Bastion's Keep has nearly fallen. Many of you have already gorged yourselves on blood and manflesh, but do not let your feasting delay you. I would have the keep and its commander in my possession before the next dawn. The rest of this world will fall soon after.
- Minions, the imbecile who slew my brother, Belial, now means to aid the keep's beleaguered soldiers. He/She brings a girl with her who could undo us all. But I am not Belial; he was weak and cowered behind his disguises. Of course they failed him! We will seize our victory through bloodshed.
- Minions, the men actually think that they can hide behind their paltry little walls! But they have only had a glimpse of the full host of Hell. We will see them drown in our tide of sin! The girl is still weak, and their "hero" will not expect us to attack from below. Send in the ravening beast.
- Minions, my brothers grow impatient within the soulstone. Yes, I can hear them even down here. Their voices are so pitiful and small that they almost amuse me. Yet they are my prize, not the Nephalem's...or the girl's, for that matter. This is not her time. This... is the Age of Sin.
- Minions, there is nothing I loathe more than failure. You know this well, but if any of you need a further lesson, I will have you delivered into the Circle of Wrath with great haste. The enemy is strong, but she cannot pass the demon gate. Secure it, or your lives will be forfeit.
- Maiden of Lust! I have need of your... ample services. Drag yourself out of whatever carnal corner of the Burning Hells you lounge in, and bring your daughters with you. Be wary — the enemy has proven to be both cunning and strong. But the mortals have always been easy prey for you, have they not?