Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Class: Barbarian (Diablo III)
Required Level: 9
Skill Category: Might
Cooldown: 12 seconds
Deal 380% damage as Physical to all enemies within 9 yards.
Critical Hits have a chance to reduce the cooldown of Overpower by 1 second.
Damage Type: Physical
Other Stats: Does not interrupt casting; Can be cast on the move; Can be cast while under Crowd Control effects
Overpower is a Might Barbarian skill.
When invoked, the Barbarian instantly calls forth a bolt from above to strike at his/her location, dealing Physical damage to all nearby enemies.
Overpower is an instantaneous cast, and can be used on the move, in the middle of another attack, or even in certain situations where normally attacking is not possible.
- Storm of Steel: The bolt now also throws up to 3 axes at nearby enemies. Each of these axes will deal 380% damage as Physical and travels up to 40 yards.
- Killing Spree: Damage type changes to Lightning. In addition, the Barbarian's Critical Hit Chance is increased by 8% for 5 seconds after activation.
- Crushing Advance: Damage type changes to Cold, and 35% of all melee damage taken is redirected back to the attacker for 5 seconds after activation.
- Momentum: All enemies hit by Overpower now generate 5 Fury for the Barbarian.
- Revel: Damage type changes to Fire, and the bolt's damage is doubled (to 760%).