Common Paladin buildsEdit
- Auradin: using auras to kill.
- Avenger: uses Vengeance as his main attack to add elemental damage.
- Charger: attacks well and can beat casters in one hit (most of the time).
- Cleric: focuses on healing skills
- FoHer (Fist of the Heavens): using Conviction aura and "FoH" to kill his enemies.
- Hammerdin: high damage high defense and cannot miss when you aim correctly (good for magic finding).
- Mage: a FoHer/Hammerdin hybrid.
- Pindlesdin: Pindleskin farmer.
- Ranger: uses ranged weapons.
- Smiter: attacks less but stuns a lot.
- Zealot: attacks fast less damage.
Auradins, Chargers and FoHers are mostly duelers rather than PvM (Player versus Monster). The only downside is that they need expensive gear, but they help a lot when they are on your team. Also, they can be a real help when you use them for your own adventage in duels.
The most notable ability of a Paladin is his ability to use offensive or defensive auras to either augment his allies or weaken his enemies. Although he is only able to have one activated at a time (assuming he does not use an aura-on-equip runeword), they can be a tide turner in many battles where vital attributes such as resistance or mana (for spellcasters) are lacking.