- Adds support for Battle.net gateways.
- Changes default Battle.net font so that it is easier to distinguish certain characters while in chat.
- Adds command completion to Battle.net chat. It can be accessed by pressing the "tab" key.
- Fixes some minor battle.net issues.
- Displays cancel dialog in situations when server is busy.
- Color cycling On/Off now appears in options menu. This will help some low end systems and systems with troublesome drivers.
- Spawn is now updated.
- The registry key HKEY_CURRENT_USER is used rather than HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.
- Multiplayer character files are now located in the Diablo directory. These files are visible, more descriptively named, and may be moved from one computer to another.
- Improved Mac vs. PC multiplayer, modem, and direct connect.
- Added Input Sprocket/multibutton mouse support.
- Added option to share processor time.
| Diablo I