Patch 1.13 was released for Diablo II March 23, 2010.
A new Mystery has been revealed!
Information is currently unknown, but will most likely be discovered soon
- Adventurers of Sanctuary are hereby warned once again, that a new challenge awaits you. Within Diablo's Bosses, spanning across the world from the ancient Monastery Catacombs to the Throne of Destruction, is where you'll find what you seek...
- Fixed an item dupe bug.
- Video improvements for Intel Mac machines with OS 10.5 or greater.
- Fixed an issue where some players could kill other players while in town ("TPPK").
- Fixed an issue where some players could disconnect other players when they had too many active states.
- Fixed two issues where players could stack auras in an unintended way.
- Uber Mephisto now checks for both Uber Baal and Uber Diablo to be killed before spawning summoned minions (Before he would only check for Uber Baal).
- The game will no longer stop and then restart the game music after the window loses and then regains focus.
- Fixed an issue where the game window would minimize when running in windowed mode when it lost focus.
- Fixed an issue where the game window wouldn't center properly when it was created.
- Fangskin should now properly drop loot in Hell difficulty.
- Fixed an issue where auras were not re-applied to your mercenary after it was resurrected.
- Fixed an issue where if you had two items which provided auras to a mercenary and you unequipped one, the aura from the remaining item never became active.
- Fixed an issue where the Paladin class runeword Principle wasn't having all of its stats applied properly.
- Fixed an issue where the Paladin's Charge ability would become locked out if Holy Shield faded while charging.
- Fixed an issue where the Barbarian's Leap ability could become locked out if they were hit when they started to leap.
- Respecialization is now possible! Completing the Den of Evil quest will now additionally reward 1 free respec which can be saved. Players who have already completed this quest should receive 1 free respec in Hell difficulty.
- Increased the drop rate of high runes.
- Support for blit scaling in windowed mode. The game can now be maximized to the largest 4:3 resolution supported.
- Some rare drop items now have an orange color. i.e. Runes and items required for Uber Tristam.
- Modified the gold bank limit to be a flat cap not bound by level.
- Removed the requirements to create a hardcore character.
- Greatly reduced the explosion damage dealt by Fire Enchanted monsters.
- Uber Mephisto and Uber Baal's summoned minions no longer give experience.
- Removed Oblivion Knight's Iron Maiden curse.
- Hellfire Torch Firestorm proc rate has been reduced to 5%.
- Users can now toggle the display of text over the Health and Mana globes by clicking on the bottom area of each orb.
- When creating a single player game, each difficulty button is now bound to a unique key: Normal 'R', Nightmare 'N', and Hell 'H'.
- The 'Enter Chat' Button in the battle.net waiting room is now bound to the 'Enter' key.
- Added the windows system buttons to the game window (MIN, MAX, CLOSE).
- Added new command line parameter '-nofixaspect' which allows users to not fix the aspect ratio to 4:3 when maximizing in windowed mode. This lets the game 'stretch' to fill your monitor.
- Added support for '-sndbkg' command line switch. This enables sound in background.
- Added the following aliases for pre-existing command line options, '-nosound', '-window', and '-windowed'.
Revised Skill balance for Player Character classes
- Immolation Arrow - Increased radius of Explosion effect by 33% and Immolation effect by 50%.
- Immolation Arrow - Explosion effect damage increased by 20%.
- Immolation Arrow - Increased base duration by 33%.
- Dragon Claw - Synergy receives 4% additional damage per point of Claw Mastery.
- Dragon Talon - The bonus to Attack Rating per point has been increased to 35.
- Shadow Master - Increased resistance range per point from 5-80 to 5-90.
- Combo points awarded by combo moves now last 15 seconds, up from 9.
- Whirlwind - Reduced initial mana cost by 50%.
- Masteries - Changed critical strike chance from 0-25 to 0-35.
- Blessed Hammer - No longer ignores resistances of undead and demons.
- Werebear - Damage bonus increased by 15% across all ranks.
- Werebear - Increased health by 25% and armor by 1% per point.
- Shockwave - Synergy from Maul adds 5% damage per point.
- Blood Golem - Removed negative shared life effect (player no longer loses life when the golem takes damage).
- Corpse Explosion - Increased base damage dealt from 60% - 100% to 70% - 120% of corpses health.
- Poison Nova - Increased base damage by 15%.
- Firewall - Synergy receives 1% damage per point of Inferno and 4% per point of Warmth.
- Blaze - Synergy receives 1% damage per point of Firewall and 4% per point of Warmth.
- Hydra - Increased base damage by 15% per rank.
- Hydra - Increased base speed of Hydra projectile.
- Hydra - Reduced cooldown by 25%.
| Diablo I