Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Perdition is a Rift Guardian, a greatly empowered variant of Rakanoth. He can only be encountered as a random boss in a Nephalem Rift.
In combat, he gains increased damage, and retains his usual abilities (except summoning minions):
- Blade Strike - basic melee attack, hits for average Physical damage.
- Teleport Charge - can hit any player not within melee range (even within a few yards), making this guardian very dangerous to ranged characters. Teleports towards the player, inflicting a heavy Physical damage blow (enough to one-shot a poorly armored hero). If it backstabs (i.e the target was not facing Perdition at the time of Charge), target is killed outright (technically, damage is increased to values beyond reasonable survivability), but abilities that are guaranteed to absorb an attack rather than damage can prevent this (for example, Wizard's Ancient Guardian Familiar at low health). Unlike Rakanoth's ability, Perdition's Charge has no cooldown.
- Blade Cleave - more powerful melee attack, but takes more time to prepare and can be avoided.
- Volley - Perdition is paralyzed for 3 seconds, but while paralyzed, he will bombard an arc at long distance with missiles that deal high damage. Less effective at melee range, but causes Knockback. Summons more missiles than Rakanoth, and has greater range.
- Fast and double attack speed.