Bearing the Puzzle Ring will effectively prevent player from getting common items for crafting. The rare items dropped always have 6 affixes, and counter persists through death and changing locations. Items dropped by player, including those bought from vendors, will not be picked up by the goblin. Also it does not pick up the items intended for Transmogrification.
Note that while one can use a Ring of any level (not necessarily maximum) to open the portal, lower level Rings will accordingly reduce the yield from the Vault, even if a max-level character actually performs the run.
Stats (Level 29)Edit
- Summon a Treasure Goblin who picks up normal-quality items for you. After picking up 12–16 items, he drops a rare item with a chance for a legendary
- One of 3 Magic Properties (varies)
- +13–14% Extra Gold from Monsters
- Attack Speed Increased by 3.0–4.0%
- +2 Random Magic Properties
Clearly the product of an ingenious and befuddling mind, this ring has interlocking pieces that rotate and shift to reveal strange glowing patterns. Every configuration reveals a different magical property.