Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This set requires character level 70 to drop, and can only drop at Torment difficulty.
All set pieces are restricted to Monks only. Even transmogrification of these items is only available to Monks.
The set consists of six pieces. All six are required to complete the set, and all of them are Monk-restricted.
- Eight-Demon Boots (Boots)
- Fists of Thunder (Gloves)
- Heart of the Crashing Wave (Chest Armor)
- Mantle of the Upside-Down Sinners (Pauldrons)
- Mask of the Searing Sky (Helm)
- Scales of the Dancing Serpent (Pants)
- Spirit Generators have 25% increased attack speed and 100% increased damage (2 pieces)
- Dashing Strike spends 75 Spirit, but refunds a Charge when it does (4 pieces)
- Spirit Generators increase the weapon damage of Dashing Strike to 12500% for 6 seconds, and Dashing Strike increases damage of Spirit Generators by 1250% for 6 seconds (6 pieces)
The first bonus is multiplicative to other similar modifiers. Damage is not added to the respective stat, but rather all output of the skill is doubled.
The second bonus only spends Spirit if the Monk has enough, and does not remove the Charge expense, but rather refunds it, so with zero charges, the Monk still cannot cast it, even if they have enough Spirit. This Spirit cost is affected by all forms of resource cost reductions.
The last bonus increases the base weapon damage, regardless of the chosen rune, and this bonus is not consumed on cast. A Spirit Generator skill only needs to be used, and does not have to hit anything. The skill button will be highlighted to show that this bonus is active.
For the second part of the last bonus, damage increase is multiplicative to the first effect and all other similar buffs, and is not consumed on hit, but also does not stack.
- The set's name, descriptions of the pieces, and names of the Boots and Pauldrons pieces are a possible reference to the film Big Trouble in Little China.
|This page contains obsolete content|
This article contains information that is no longer relevant to gameplay, but is kept here for informational purposes.
Prior to patch 2.2.0, this set used to have different set bonuses:
- +500 Dexterity (2 pieces)
- Lightning skills deal 15% more damage (4 pieces)
- After using Dashing Strike, hits enemies within 20 yards of the destination point for 3000% damage as Lightning (6 pieces)
Prior to 2.4, the damage bonus for Primary skills was as high as 300%, the largest one among all similar Monk effects.