Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The set is named after Tukam, the Jade Harvester.
While the items can be used by any class, this set is specifically designed for Witch Doctors.
PiecesEditThe set consists of six pieces. All six are required to complete the set, neither of them are Witch Doctor-restricted.
- Jade Harvester's Courage (Pants)
- Jade Harvester's Joy (Pauldrons)
- Jade Harvester's Mercy (Gloves)
- Jade Harvester's Peace (Chest Armor)
- Jade Harvester's Swiftness (Boots)
- Jade Harvester's Wisdom (Helm)
- When Haunt lands on an enemy already affected by Haunt, it instantly deals 120 seconds worth of Haunt damage (2 pieces)
- Soul Harvest gains the effect of every rune, and reduces the cooldown of Soul Harvest by 1 second when casting Haunt or Locust Swarm (4 pieces)
- Soul Harvest consumes up to 300 seconds of the damage over time effects on all affected targets, instantly dealing the remaining damage of the consumed duration (6 pieces)
The latter bonus does not consume the entire duration, but instead only converts up to 300 seconds into instant damage (to prevent abuse of the Creeping Death skill). However, even with this limit, this is one of the most damaging set bonuses in game, its potency being doubled when combined with Quetzalcoatl and further doubled when Ring of Emptiness is equipped.
The first bonus works very similarly, except for it deals 120 seconds of damage regardless of how many remain, and then refreshes it to full duration. This only applies to the Witch Doctor's own Haunt, and only to the skill itself. The second Haunt is consumed in process, though, so when that enemy dies, it will only release one Haunt to find a new target. Moreover, only Haunt spirits released by the cast (one, two or three, if Haunting Girdle and / or Resentful Spirits rune is used) can detonate existing Haunts. Haunts released by dying foes will not trigger the first bonus, attempting to find new targets instead.
The third bonus consumes duration of any Damage over Time effects (not just the Witch Doctor's skills) applied by the Witch Doctor, including the Gem of Efficacious Toxin poisoning. However, as this gem is unaffected by Creeping Death and Quetzalcoatl, the resulting instant damage is less potent than that of Locust Swarm and Haunt. The damage done by consumed effects has a Proc Coefficient of zero, may not trigger any other effects, but can score Critical Hits, using the same damage type as that of the original spell(s).
- The description of the Jade Harvester's Wisdom specifically states the armor to be made of slabs of jade. However, there is another armor tier made of pure jade (Astral armor tier). Jade Harvester set items, ironically, consist of less jade and more wood than Astral armor.