| Rain of Vengeance|
Class: Demon Hunter
Required Level: 30
Skill Category: Archery
Cooldown: 30 seconds
Fire a massive volley of arrows at a large area. Arrows fall from the sky dealing 1500% damage as Physical over 5 seconds to all enemies in the area.
Damage Type: Physical
Other Stats: Requires Ranged Weapon; Casting Delay: 1 second
Rain of Vengeance is an Archery Demon Hunter skill.
- Dark Cloud: reduces area of effect to 8 yard radius, but makes it home at enemies, instantly moving to the closest target. Increases damage and duration to 3500% damage as Physical over 8 seconds.
- Shade: damage type changes to Lightning, damage increases to 2800% over 5 seconds.
- Stampede: instead of arrows, causes 10 Shadow Beasts to strike the ground below over 3 seconds, each knocking back enemies within 8 yards and dealing 460% damage as Fire.
- Anathema: instead of arrows, summons a single Shadow Beast that drops grenades from the sky. Total damage changes to 5800% damage as Fire over 2 seconds, but area radius decreases to 15 yards.
- Flying Strike: instead of arrows, causes 8 Shadow Beasts to strike the ground below over 4 seconds, each freezing enemies within 8 yards for 2 seconds and dealing 400% damage as Cold.
- Crashing Rain (Legendary Belt): regardless of the rune, also summons a crashing beast that deals 3000-4000% damage within 30 yards with a 4 seconds delay, elemental damage type depends on the manually selected rune.
- Natalya's Slayer (Set Hand Crossbow): increases damage done by Rain of Vengeance by 20-25%.
- Natalya's Vengeance Set (Set Bonus for 2 items): remaining cooldown of the Rain of Vengeance reduces by 4 seconds for each successful damaging Hatred-spending or Hatred-generating attack.
- Natalya's Vengeance Set (Set Bonus for 4 items): Rain of Vengeance deals +100% increased damage.
- Natalya's Vengeance Set (Set Bonus for 6 items): after casting Rain of Vengeance, the Demon Hunter deals 500% increased damage with all attacks and takes 60% less damage for 10 seconds.
- The names of Dark Cloud and Shade runes may be a reference to the famous quote by Dienekes, who, upon being told that enemy arrows will blot out the sun like a dark cloud, replied that Spartans will fight in the shade then.