Class: Barbarian (Diablo III)
Required Level: 13
Skill Category: Might
Deal 300% damage as Physical to all nearby enemies. The Barbarian heals 4% of their maximum Life for each enemy hit.
Damage Type: Physical
Other Stats: Does not interrupt casting; Can be cast on the move; Charges (15% chance to gain one charge when hit, up to 2 charges at a time)
Revenge is a Might Barbarian skill.
This skill does not have a normal cooldown after use, nor is it readily available after selection. Instead, it has a 15% chance to gain a charge when the Barbarian is hit in combat. Charges of this can be stored for later use, but the maximum amount of charges is 2. Charges can be stored for up to 1 minute, and are reset if the skill is changed. The radius of the strike is approximately 12 yards.
- Blood Law: Increase healing to 6% of maximum Life for each enemy hit.
- Best Served Cold: Damage type changes to Cold, and increases the Barbarian's Critical Hit Chance by 8% for 6 seconds after using Revenge.
- Retribution: Damage type changes to Fire, and increases damage to 700%.
- Grudge: Damage type changes to Lightning, and Revenge also knocks enemies back for up to 24 yards.
- Provocation: Increase the maximum number of charges to 3.
- Name of the Best Served Cold rune is a reference to the popular saying 'revenge is best served cold', i.e. should be performed late.
- Prior to Patch 2.0., Revenge also had another rune with a reference: Vengeance Is Mine, referring to the Bible, Romans 12:19, "Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”".