Sacrifice is a Terror Witch Doctor skill. It is unlocked at level 13.
When activated, one random summoned Zombie Dogs (and only a Zombie Dog, regardless of which way they have been summoned) of the Witch Doctor will dash to the cursor's location and explode, dealing 1090% damage as Physical to enemies within 12 yards of itself, but dying in the process. While dashing, the dog will bypass enemies, and will try to get around corners and obstacles.
With The Tall Man's Finger ring, the damage will be tripled (to 3270%), regardless of how many dogs the Witch Doctor can potentially summon to merge into a gargantuan dog.
- Black Blood: also Stuns affected enemies for 3 seconds.
- Next of Kin: each sacrificed Zombie Dog has a 35% chance to resurrect as a new Zombie Dog with full Life.
- Pride: gain 280 Mana for each sacrificed Zombie Dog.
- For the Master: all summoned dogs will be sacrificed at once, damage increases to 1300% per dog.
- Provoke the Pack: the Witch Doctor gains +20% increased damage for 5 seconds for each sacrificed Zombie Dog, stacking up to 5 times.
- Homunculus (Legendary Mojo): increases damage of Sacrifice by 20-25%.
Originally, this skill was detonating all dogs at once, without targeted dashing, and for far less damage. This skill was greatly augmented in 2.1.
|Witch Doctor Skills|
| Primary Skills |
Poison Dart • Corpse Spiders • Plague of Toads • Firebomb