Class: Witch Doctor
Required Level: 13
Skill Category: Terror
Banish one of your active Zombie Dogs causing it to explode, dealing 1090% damage as Physical to all enemies within 12 yards.
Damage Type: Physical
Sacrifice is a Terror Witch Doctor skill.
When activated, one random summoned Zombie Dog (and only a Zombie Dog, regardless of which way they have been summoned) of the Witch Doctor will dash (or jump) to the cursor's location and explode, dealing Physical damage to enemies around itself, but dying in the process. While dashing, the dog will bypass enemies, and will try to get around corners and obstacles.
With The Tall Man's Finger ring, the damage will be tripled (to 3270%), regardless of how many dogs the Witch Doctor can potentially summon to merge into a gargantuan dog.
The skill is inactive if no Zombie Dogs are summoned, but does not require the Witch Doctor to have the Summon Zombie Dogs skill.
- Black Blood: also Stuns affected enemies for 3 seconds.
- Next of Kin: each sacrificed Zombie Dog has a 35% chance to resurrect as a new Zombie Dog with full Life.
- Pride: gain 280 Mana for each sacrificed Zombie Dog.
- For the Master: all summoned dogs will be sacrificed at once, damage increases to 1300% per dog.
- Provoke the Pack: the Witch Doctor gains +20% increased damage for 5 seconds for each sacrificed Zombie Dog, stacking up to 5 times.
- Homunculus (Legendary Mojo): increases damage of Sacrifice by 20-25%.
- Swamp Land Waders (Legendary Pants): Sacrifice deals 300–400% additional damage against enemies affected by Locust Swarm or Grasp of the Dead.
|This page contains obsolete content|
This article contains information that is no longer relevant to gameplay, but is kept here for informational purposes.
Originally, this skill was detonating all dogs at once, without targeted dashing, and for far less damage. This skill was greatly augmented in 2.1.