Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The unique affix chance appears to be 100% and has no cooldown. It does not require the bearer's attack to actually hit an enemy, multiple applications do not stack, and it pulses with damage every 1 second instead of dealing damage over time. Radius of the blast is approximately 20 yards, visible by the glow on the ground.
Stats (Level 60)Edit
Legendary Two-Handed Mace
- 1861.2–2039.4 Damage Per Second
- (1936–2098)–(2200–2434) Damage
- 0.90 Attacks per Second
- Lightning skills deal 20–25% more damage.
- Casting a Lightning skill charges you with Lightning, causing you to deal 650-850% damage as Lightning every second for 5 seconds to nearby enemies
- +(732–894)–(877–1111) Lightning Damage
- +3 Random Magic Properties
- The weapon's name is a possible reference to Max and Erich Schaefer, two of the lead designers and founders of the company Condor, the team who gave birth to the original Diablo game. The company was later renamed Blizzard North after being purchased by Blizzard Entertainment. The description of the weapon serves as an example of this.
- It is one of the few Legendary weapons that do not use an original model, instead utilizing a model of Doom Hammer.