| Skeleton Mastery|
Class: Necromancer (Diablo II)
Required Level: 1
Skill Tree: Summoning Spells
Requires: Raise Skeleton
Improves the quality of your raised Skeletons, Magi, and Revived.
Damage Type: Physical
Synergies: Raise Skeleton, Raise Skeletal Mage, Revive
As the Necromancer's knowledge of the undead improves, he is able to harness and divert more powerful spirits to inhabit the corpses of the recently dead. A Necromancer who possesses this skill is able to raise skeletons and skeletal mages of a much more powerful variety.
- Gives synergy to :
- Receives synergy from : None
This skill improves the life and damage of Skeletons, Skeleton Mages, and revived monsters, making it useful for any summoning build. It does not need to be used to grant its benefits, as they are applied passively.
Appearance of SkeletonsEdit
Points invested in Skeleton Mastery also affect the appearance of Skeletons and Skeleton Mages as they grow stronger. Both types transition through several visual stages until they reach their final appearance. To reflect their increased damage, Skeletons also appear to wield better weapons as more points are invested. Point brackets for these changes are as follows:
- 0-1 Points : Both types have smooth skulls and lack any body wear. Melee Skeletons wield war picks and sometimes use round, spiked shields.
- 2-3 Points : Melee Skeletons wield axes.
- 4-5 Points : Both types sprout horns from their skulls. Melee Skeletons wield spiked maces.
- 6 Points : Melee Skeletons wield flails.
- 7 Points : Both types now wear chain mail helmets and tattered leg armor.
- 8+ Points : Melee Skeletons now wield scimitars. Those that use shields now carry kite shields instead of their usual round kind.
|Bonus Monster Life||5%||10%||15%||20%||25%||30%||35%||40%||45%||50%||55%|
|Bonus Monster Damage||10%||20%||30%||40%||50%||60%||70%||80%||90%||100%||110%|
|Bonus Monster Life||60%||65%||70%||75%||80%||85%||90%||95%||100%||125%|
|Bonus Monster Damage||120%||130%||140%||150%||160%||170%||180%||190%||200%||250%|