It is best known for its guaranteed Socket and potent Bleed effects.
Stats (Level 60)Edit
Legendary Two-Handed Axe
- 560 Damage Per Second
- (507)–(613) Damage
- 1.00 Attacks per Second
- One of 14 Magic Properties (varies):
- +(732–894)–(877–1111) Elemental Damage
- +(66–316)–(154–727) Elemental Damage
- One of 3 Magic Properties (varies):
- One of 2 Magic Properties (varies):
- 34.0% chance to inflict Bleed for 300–400% weapon damage over 5 seconds.
- 10.0% chance to inflict Bleed for (20825–21628)–(20826–27256) damage over 5 seconds.
- +2 Random Magic Properties
- Empty Socket
Before the pre-expansion patch, this weapon was by far the best of the best of the Legendary Two-Handed weapons, due to many things. Firstly, its Bleed proc was by far the most powerful in existence, and was most certainly capable of adding many thousand points to a hero's true damage per second. Secondly, the guaranteed Critical Hit Damage bonus was certainly going to benefit even those builds who prefer to stack attack speed compared to critical hit stats. Finally, the empty socket allowed for further customization to suit the hero's needs. The only downside was its +1 random magic property; a preferred property was Life Stealing, but the odds of it being rolled were poor compared to other affixes.
|Legendary Two-Handed Axes|
|The Executioner • Burst of Wrath • Butcher's Carver • Messerschmidt's Reaver • Skorn • Fire Brand • Cinder Switch|