Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It is best known for its guaranteed Socket and potent Bleed effects.
Stats (Level 60)Edit
Legendary Two-Handed Axe
- 1041.0 Damage Per Second
- 940–1142 Damage
- 1.00 Attacks per Second
- One of 7 Magic Properties (varies):
- +(732–894)–(877–1111) Elemental Damage
- One of 3 Magic Properties (varies):
- 34.0% chance to inflict Bleed for 300–400% damage over 5 seconds.
- +2 Random Magic Properties
- Empty Socket
- Before the pre-expansion patch, this weapon was by far the best of the best of the Legendary Two-Handed weapons, due to many things. Firstly, its Bleed proc was by far the most powerful in existence, and was most certainly capable of adding many thousand points to a hero's true damage per second. Secondly, the guaranteed Critical Hit Damage bonus was certainly going to benefit even those builds who prefer to stack attack speed compared to critical hit stats. Finally, the empty socket allowed for further customization to suit the hero's needs. The only downside was its +1 random magic property; a preferred property was Life Stealing, but the odds of it being rolled were poor compared to other affixes.
- In World of Warcraft, one may loot a Shard of Scorn from a rare monster named Frenzied Golem (to make a reference even more transparent, the said monster has a title of "Vortex, Arcane Enchanted, Dampening").