Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Spirit is a name for several intangible matters in Diablo universe:
- Spirit is another name for a Soul
- Ghosts and other forms of Undead are sometimes called spirits.
- In Diablo II, Spirit Rune Word can be assembled for casters, either on a shield or on a sword.
- Spirit (magic suffix) can be rolled on Jewels.
- Monks use the mystical resource called Spirit.
- Spirit of Arachyr is a Witch Doctor class set in Diablo III.
- Spirit of the Earth is a part of Barbarian class set, Might of the Earth, in Diablo III.
- Spirits of the Unformed Land are often following and guiding Umbaru Witch Doctors. Many of their spells use the aid of spirits.
- Spirit Mask is a name for two helms:
- Spirit Guards are legendary Bracers used by the Monks.
- Also, all Elite Druid Pelts are fashioned in form of animal spirits
- Druids can summon spirits of Nature: Oak Sage, Heart of Wolverine and Spirit of Barbs
- Necromancers can summon Bone Spirits, which are based on the classic spell of the same name