| Spirit Barrage|
Class: Witch Doctor
Required Level: 17
Skill Category: Decay
Cost: 100 Mana
Bombard an enemy with 4 spirit bolts that deal a total of 600% damage as Cold.
Damage Type: Cold
Other Stats: Destroys corpses
Summons four spirit bolts that hit the targeted enemy for 150% damage as Cold each (600% total). These bolts are not homing, but will seek the specified target if it moves (if the target dies before all four bolts hit, remaining bolts will not retarget to other enemies). Killing an enemy with Spirit Barrage will destroy their corpse. Note that the spell is not channeled, therefore it costs solid 100 Mana per cast of 4 bolts, and all 4 are released at once.
- The Spirit Is Willing: for each spirit bolt that hits, gain 12 Mana.
- Well of Souls: damage type changed to Fire, and in addition to normal effect, summons 3 lesser spirit bolts that seek out enemies within 30 yards of the Witch Doctor and deal 65% damage as Fire each.
- Phantasm: instead of spirit bolts, creates a spectre at specified location. The spectre deals 750% damage as Cold over 5 seconds to all enemies within 10 yards of itself. Only up to three Phantasms can be summoned at a time.
- Phlebotomize: each spirit bolt also returns Life to the Witch Doctor. The amount scales with level, up to 6437 at level 70.
- Manitou: instead of spirit bolts, summons a spectre hovering over the Witch Doctor (following them). Manitou releases spirit bolts at one random nearby enemy every 0.5 seconds, for a total of 6000% damage as Cold over 20 seconds. Only one Manitou can be summoned at a time.
- Voo's Juicer (Legendary Ceremonial Knife): increases damage by 45-60% and adds The Spirit Is Willing and Phlebotomize rune effects to the manually selected rune.
- The Barber (Legendary Ceremonial Knife): instead of dealing direct damage, Spirit Barrage now accumulates on the target. When casting stops, it explodes dealing 225–250% of the accumulated damage to all enemies within 15 yards.
- Gazing Demise (Legendary Mojo): adds Phantasm rune effect to the manually selected rune, and increases damage of the skill by 40-50% for each active Phantasm.
- Zunimassa's Haunt Set (Set Bonus for 6 pieces): pets deal 2500% more damage to enemies damaged by Spirit Barrage for 8 seconds, the effect does not stack.
- Rush of Essence: on each cast, restores 100 Mana over 10 seconds.
- Name of The Spirit Is Willing rune is probably taken from the Bible, Matthew 26:41: Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.